May 18, 2010

When a door closes, a new one opens!!!

It's a sleepless night again and I am once again in deep thought. Somehow, post - midnight hours is where I figure about my life -my future and my past. From that often flow realisations about myself, and a new attitude to everything around me. I love it because I feel like I learn something new each time.

Being a final year student and my current situation, I think it is really time to truly believe in myself to make each day count. We cannot always hide in our shells. We must get out there and do things beyond what we think we can. We can always stretch or extend the scope of it, as long as we try our hardest. Courage goes a long way. Impossibility is subjective.

We all fail at certain things sometimes. It may seem like it is the end of the world, it may seem like we have failed ourselves, our hopes and dreams may seem crushed. We think there is no way out, no way up, the path to success blocked or strewn with uncrossable obstacles. We think we can never get back up, we can never reach our desired destination. However, little do we know, a stumble will not bring about the end of us. We are still capable of getting back up, we are still perfectly able to keep going, keep trudging, keep fighting.
Life is not always smooth. People always say that when a door closes, a new one opens. Many of us spend a long time looking at the closed door with regret and disappointment that we don't ever see the new door that is waiting for us to open and enter. Life is a journey and an adventure. If it always goes according to our expectations and wishes, then it won't be exciting at all! On the other hand, if life is full of ups and downs, laughter and tears, then life would be very thrilling and memorable - and when we have finally reached our destination, the victory will feel extra special and sweet.

We have all we need to make our dreams come true, if we just believe. Never ever lose hope. It is the beacon to success, it is like a candle warming our hearts and showing us the way when we are engulfed by darkness. We cannot always change the circumstances we are in, but we can always hope and trust in ourselves. We must never let go of our dreams!

So let's free our wings and fly. Forget the fear, forget the standards and expectations of society, forget conformity, forget worries. Let us light our passion and our enthusiasm. Let us try new and exciting things each day. Learn new things, see things from new perspectives. Make our lives extraordinary!











2 comments:

COunt Down

My MP3


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com